Rubbah is locked down... sick day

RSD, Next time I get sick I am going to follow those directions to the "T". What if your mouse cant make a Gaelic (god bless you) sweater? Go get a mouse that can?? Or hire your mouse? What if I don't like that kind of medicine? Can I use my own kind? Can I hire a swedish nurse if neccesary? What about a sponge bath?

I cant wait till I get sick.
biggrin.gif

I do have company thou...

there's another sickie in the house. My lil wolf pal has an ulcer on his eye.  Thats gotta hurt. Check it out. See how cloudy his eye is.
Poor 'patch'  
sad.gif
that could become the furry bastids nick-name if the medicines dont work.

No, I'm not feedin' him the booze....that would be a waste.

We might have to carve his fuggin eye out if the meds dont do the trick.
I'm putting in drops every 6 hours. Thats a trick I'll tell ya.Getting yer wolf to hold still an' open his eye whilst you drop things into it.

poor bastid...

I do have company thou...

there's another sickie in the house. My lil wolf pal has an ulcer on his eye.  Thats gotta hurt. Check it out. See how cloudy his eye is.
Poor 'patch'  
sad.gif
that could become the furry bastids nick-name if the medicines dont work.

No, I'm not feedin' him the booze....that would be a waste.

We might have to carve his fuggin eye out if the meds dont do the trick.
  I'm putting in drops every 6 hours.  Thats a trick I'll tell ya.Getting yer wolf to hold still an' open his eye whilst you drop things into it.

poor bastid...
He doesn't look like he'd put up a fight...looks kind of down there Rub...

...and sharing your whiskey with the dog isn't a bad thing...mine used to drink beer until the hubby "made his own brew"...ewwwww...

RSD, Next time I get sick I am going to follow those directions to the "T". What if your mouse cant make a Gaelic (god bless you) sweater? Go get a mouse that can?? Or hire your mouse? What if I don't like that kind of medicine? Can I use my own kind? Can I hire a swedish nurse if neccesary? What about a sponge bath?

I cant wait till I get sick.  
biggrin.gif
Whiskey with a touch of lemon in it....
drinka.gif

other medicines can work,but usually take longer...which can be good or bad,depending on which side of the couch you look at it from.

The Irish sweater... I'll see if my mouse will quit her real job an' go into full production.

Definately hire a nurse. Sponge baths are good. Both giving an' receiving them.

IMPORTANT SAFETY TIP: have the nurse come over AFTER yer ball n' chain,sorry wife, has left for work.

Class is in session.... Today boys an girls we learn why the Irish Celtic sweater came to be. It is thought that by wearing a one of a kind hand knit sweater , that a sailor might be more easily identified if he was blown overboard. The design used by the family was handed down thru the generations an' not used by other familys. Its kind of cool really... just like certain cultures have a coat-of arms.
My family has an' awesome coat of arms.

I'll snap a pic....be right back.

OMG!!!!!!  a picture of RSD smiling!!!!  WTF???  Lets start drinkin dude!
my sentiments exactly ...

but, I have a rule. Well actually I have several rules:
I dont boink fat chicks,
I don't ride Kawasoggies,there kinda like fat chicks painted green. They can be fun to ride,as long as yer buddies dont find out.

I don't drink till after 12 noon.

Why, you might ask. Why would a hard core ugly mutha fug like me have such a stupid rule about drinkin'.

'cause I don't get up until 11:30. hee hee hee....

o well.... "Bottoms up"
drink.gif

168b.jpg

I see the whiskey's kicking in...

Call me when you're tipsy, I've got some questions for you...
laugh.gif

thats us canadians!! we always have an excuse to drink, cuz well theres no hockey now, and we figure without the missle program to protect us we might as live happy

The scary thing is those vids are in alphabetical order!

Bet you didn't have much to do with that ehh Rubb?
wink.gif

Back