Royal Purple results

Pearso

Registered
just a quick update on my findings after the Royel Purple thread a while back.

I Filled my GenII with Royal Purple Max Cycle at the 6000km service recently, here Australia It cost me a bucket load for the oil but I am pleased to say that the bike feels smoother at any RPM and shifts smoother (not that it was bad before) and I certainly don't feel the heat on my legs from the engine as bad.

I will stop just short of saying it performs better because the butt Dyno is the only proof I have:whistle:but it does sound somewhat crisper

To clarify this is the first time its run synthetic oil (mineral till 6000ks) so I really can't compare it to anything else as yet

worth the money? Until I try something else I can't say.

I am a mechanic, and like to think I'm very particular, so if I thought it was crap and a waste of cash I would tell you, but so far I'm pleased with the result:thumbsup::beerchug:

:thumbsup:Glad you like it, I run Mobil 1 4T race, but all of them are good.

Save some $$$ and use a better oil :beerchug:

Mobil_1_Racing_4T_10W40_Motor_Oil_detail.jpg

The mind is a powerful thing.:whistle:

My bike shifts smoothest and rides the nicest, just after I have cleaned it real good.:laugh:

The mind is a powerful thing.:whistle:

My bike shifts smoothest and rides the nicest, just after I have cleaned it real good.:laugh:

:laugh:I hear ya!, I will be trying Mobile 1 next time to see how it compares and will decide on what will be used consistently after that just trying a few to see what suits me best:thumbsup:

iether way synthetic oil in Australia is pricy!, wish I could pick it for up what you guys in the US pay:bowdown:

I run the Castrol 4T full synthetic oil in my bike. I have been looking into trying the Royal Purple line of products. Thanks for sharing the info. :thumbsup:

It's funny I never see my oil in all these comparisons (Repsol full syn) ???

Back