Round-Up in Georgia

Kainedogg

Registered
Anyone attending Round-up in Atlanta? I have attended two nights thus far. It would be nice to know some of my Busa brethren were close by. :beerchug:

s Went out there Thursday night. My first time attending with so many freaking bikes. I was amazed at the bikes with the sound systems. Saw alot of Harleys, cruisers aand a couple of choppers. Saw some BUsa's but not as many as I liked. Had a pretty good time. Even saw a friggin Harley Davidson ford truck with a Chevy Engine in it. Dam tires spun like crazy, made no noise, and truck stood still. Smoothest burn out I have ever seen.

Even saw a friggin Harley Davidson ford truck with a Chevy Engine in it. Dam tires spun like crazy, made no noise, and truck stood still. Smoothest burn out I have ever seen.

:wth: did he do that ??? I am a Chevy lover an wouldn't do that to a nice truck like The HD Ford. Not to mention they run pretty nice with the S/C as is.

It was clean as Hell and it hella lotta of power. Couldnt tell he was burning out until he let the brake go.

I was there Friday night and Saturday. Checked out the drag races Saturday. Saw a Harley wheelie and still spank a sportbike. Really cool event. Some amazing custom bikes and many were not trailered.

Back