National Motorcycle Round-Up

Stallion

Registered
Here in Milwaukee, WI. The National Motorcycle Round-Up will be held here August 2nd-8th for the first time, it was in Atlanta last August, and it was a lot of fun and bikes. I will post the actual grounds when I get that info. But if you stunt, drag race, have a show piece, or just like the hobby, this is the event for you. It brings at least 250,000 bikers to each event, because it is in the midwest this year, it will be much bigger. I can hook you up with vendor packages, and other important info if anyone is interested.

Keep us posted. I'm in Kenosha, so I could definitely make it up there. Should only take about 15 minutes on the busa
biggrin.gif

I'm in iowa so it would only be a few hour jaunt...wwjd, spaz,me, and a few other iowa riders can make it up there.

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1071263071 -->

I feel like the Harley nation will try to dominate the scene, and we all know that they sometimes don't care to much for us.

At this event, sport bikes will out weigh the cruiser bikes. There will also be a special drag racing event going on at Da Grove Dragstrip in Union Grove,WI. 15min. from Milwaukee. So tune up if you want to participate.

Here in Milwaukee, WI. The National Motorcycle Round-Up will be held here August 2nd-8th for the first time, it was in Atlanta last August, and it was a lot of fun and bikes. I will post the actual grounds when I get that info. But if you stunt, drag race, have a show piece, or just like the hobby, this is the event for you. It brings at least 250,000 bikers to each event, because it is in the midwest this year, it will be much bigger. I can hook you up with vendor packages, and other important info if anyone is interested.
I will be there. I belong to a motorcycle club in Cleveland , let me know any info you get. Hotels and etc ( I can't sleep in the woods )

No problem Rex, within the next week or so the hotel info will be released to all motorcycle clubs that are yearly round up goers. But I will post the info on the board for my fellow Busa Bros.This event normally is in the southern to western states, and it would bring approx. 250,000 plus bikers. That's a modest number, but by it being in the mid-west this year we will pull from all around us and it will be one of the biggest motorcycle round ups this year. Harley is one of the major sponsors since its in Milwaukee, as well as some of the other major motorcyle manufacturers will be present.

<!--EDIT|Stallion
Reason for Edit: None given...|1071526645 -->

No problem Rex, within the next week or so the hotel info will be released to all motorcycle clubs that are yearly round up goers. But I will post the info on the board for my fellow Busa Bros.This event normally is in the southern to western states, and it would bring approx. 250,000 plus bikers. That's a modest number, but by it being in the mid-west this year we will pull from all around us and it will be one of the biggest motorcycle round-ups this year. Harley is one of the major sponsors since its in Milwaukee, as well as some of the other major motorcyle manufacturers will be present.

Hey fstbusa if it's alright with you guys mabey i could meet up with ya along the way to the event sounds very interesting

No problem Rex, within the next week or so the hotel info will be released to all motorcycle clubs that are yearly round up goers. But I will post the info on the board for my fellow Busa Bros.This event normally is in the southern to western states, and it would bring approx. 250,000 plus bikers. That's a modest number, but by it being in the mid-west this year we will pull from all around us and it will be one of the biggest motorcycle round-ups this year. Harley is one of the major sponsors since its in Milwaukee, as well as some of the other major motorcyle manufacturers will be present.
Good lucking out....Keep me posted

I feel like the Harley nation will try to dominate the scene, and we all know that they sometimes don't care to much for us.
I don't think the Harley groups will try and dominate. Most of the hardcore guys will be getting ready for Sturgis at that time. Even in Daytona, the sportbikes aren't outcast. What the Harley guys don't like, are the guys that try do do stunts, burnouts, and wheelies in the middle of traffic and groups. If you're courteous to the other bikers, then they'll be the same to you.

There's always exceptions to this though. Just be carefull where you go. You can tell form the bikes outside of a bar, what type of people are inside. It's all about being aware of your surroundings.

I'll just wear my Harley leathers while I'm on the busa. That way I shouldn't get my butt kicked too many times.
biggrin.gif

Hey fstbusa if it's alright with you guys mabey i could meet up with ya along the way to the event sounds very interesting
that'd be just fine with me...I know very few riders and SPAZ is the only one I"ve met from the boards so yeah...I'll keep that in mind as the winter months drag on.

The people that have the hotel and the exact location info, will release it in a weak or so, but as soon as I get it, I will post it. But if I were to guess I would say Statefair Park, because one requirement is that there has to be enough room for RV's to park, and there are usually about 30+ of tose and you have to have enough space for clubs to set up club tents for camping out, and room for vendors to set up and outside stages for entertainment, so it will be a huge place, other wise the lake front is the other choice I had in mind, which is where the Harley Fest main grounds were. But when I get the final spot I will let you know.

Back