Thinkin about mmi....

BusaBoyBatman

Registered
Hey yall,
I am thinking about attending MMI in Pheonix in november and would like to hear from some former grads or people who have attended other schools.Is this a wise choice,going into the buisness??? I know when I get out I will have to work a shop or dealer but eventually I want to open my own shop.So let me know what's up......Thanks in advance

bump
lurk.gif

Hey yall,
I am thinking about attending MMI in Pheonix in november and would like to hear from some former grads or people who have attended other schools.Is this a wise choice,going into the buisness??? I know when I get out I will have to work a shop or dealer but eventually I want to open my own shop.So let me know what's up......Thanks in advance
I took a year of a 2 year degree in motorcycle mechanics when I was younger, and found out that I love bikes...but I didn't love working on them for a career
wink.gif
Be SURE thats what you want to do before signing up....
smile.gif

Good luck with that batman!...i know the shops to work on sports bike's are pretty much few and far between down here in south houston. Hard to find a reputable one that wont tear up yo shiznit! If u ever want to get out of Chi-Town, come on down to texas man, im sure we could get a shop opened up
cool.gif

Back