Rossi does it again

For the love of god! PLEASE DO NOT POST RACE RESULTS IN THE HEADLINE! :banghead::banghead:

I have the race waiting for me at home on my DVR, becuase I had to work yesterday!

For the love of god! PLEASE DO NOT POST RACE RESULTS IN THE HEADLINE! :banghead::banghead:

I have the race waiting for me at home on my DVR, becuase I had to work yesterday!

+1

DON'T POST RACE RESULTS IN THE HEADLINES AND SAY "SPOILER ALERT" IN THE TITLE AS WELL SO YOU DON'T RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS NOT SEEN THE RACE YOU, YOU, YOU, IDJEET!!!!!!

:rulez: :banghead: :spank:

Don't count on Spies to really do much next year, remember he's on a Satellite Team, NOT the Factory Team. But, he'll probably take Rossi's place in 2011 :thumbsup:

+1

DON'T POST RACE RESULTS IN THE HEADLINES AND SAY "SPOILER ALERT" IN THE TITLE AS WELL SO YOU DON'T RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS NOT SEEN THE RACE YOU, YOU, YOU, IDJEET!!!!!!

:rulez: :banghead: :spank:

You may want to think about the big red letters, you are on a motorcycle website asking folks not to post about motorcycle stuff.... That's like going to CNN and getting mad because you saw the latest news update... thats what they do!

Last edited:
You may want to think about the big red letters, you are on a motorcycle website asking folks not to post about motorcycle stuff.... That's like going to CNN and getting mad because you saw the latest news update... thats what they do!

Is it too much to ask of our fellow Org members not to post results in the posts title? It's accepted pratice in other forums.

Instead of "rossi does it again" how about, "Moto gp results, spoiler alert"?

It's that time of year again - DON'T POST RACE SPOILERS WITHOUT WARNING, DUMBASSES!!! : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com

See!? I'm not the only one.

cheers
ken

Capt. so THAT'S what CNN does, I would have NEVER KNOWN :laugh:

Back