Rollin again. New exhaust, rims.

smile.gif

Hey Lyrikz. I just notice did you send to paint your frame cover, does not have to blue tail line it brings ?

Hey Lyrikz. I just notice did you send to paint your frame cover, does not have to blue tail line it brings ?
HAA... Ya.. good eye. I didnt paint it, i just removed that sticker.. Im not a big fan of stickers. I like the all silver look better. That was the first thing to go besides the undertail/misc stickers and what not.

Nice pics and vid where in WI are they located? I live in WI and if close enough I may have to take a drive.:)

HAA... Ya.. good eye.  I didnt paint it, i just removed that sticker.. Im not a big fan of stickers.  I like the all silver look better.  That was the first thing to go besides the undertail/misc stickers and what not.
HAA so they are stickers. I wounder if the blue on the fairings are also big stickers.

HAA... Ya.. good eye.  I didnt paint it, i just removed that sticker.. Im not a big fan of stickers.  I like the all silver look better.  That was the first thing to go besides the undertail/misc stickers and what not.
HAA so they are stickers. I wounder if the blue on the fairings are also  big stickers.
well, they kinda are a sticker in a way... But its something you cant just peel off, not llike the back section.

I will look closer at my bike and see for sure.. Im almost positve that its a different kind of sticker type thing... You can feel an edge, but it doesnt peel back like a regular sticker... just could be their standard tape line type thing..

HAA so they are stickers. I wounder if the blue on the fairings are also  big stickers.
well, they kinda are a sticker in a way... But its something you cant just peel off, not llike the back section.

I will look closer at my bike and see for sure.. Im almost positve that its a different kind of sticker type thing... You can feel an edge, but it doesnt peel back like a regular sticker... just could be their standard tape line type thing..
So your telling me I can just peel that stripe right off my tail?
I'm away from my bike for a couple days so I can't check.

Lyrikz,
Who did you purchase your exhaust from? Did you look around at prices? Did you have to remap your bike or is it running good without doing this? Just wondering, want to do the same change on my 04 Blue/Silver.
Hey, i sent you a PM.

No, i didnt do any remaping at all..  The bike doesnt pop or spit... It definetly frees up some air... You can see straight through this can, and the stock one theres like 3 baffles in it..
Lyrikz, same questions as Busa4me.  Looking into the new exhaust and wanted to find out where you got your slip-ons from.  And the bike does look sweet!  Thanks.
Hey, no problem... The company is on ebay, called JCmotors.  They are SUPEr quick and nice.  I had my exhaust 3day select shipped to me from wisconsin and it was 512 shipped to me...  Packaging was perfect.. They had spray foam with ;peanuts... That thing wasnt EVER gonna get damaged...
I know you're from WA but you said shipped from WI I was wondering where to see if there was a store in driving distance from my location.

The bike looks and sounds great. Man, I wouldn't mind getting some cans. But I can't complain about how she sounds stock.

Back