New Busa, New Exhaust

Redlegx

Registered
New here, first post. Just picked up a new 2019 Busa. My previous Busa was a 2006 that I had the yoshi RS3 CF exhaust on her, loved the look and the sound.

I like deep tones VS being heard from a mile away when I want to get on it. Looking at the Two Brothers CF black series. Any other suggestions?

Welcome, nice bike. If you liked the sound of the Yosh, why not go that route again? I think two brothers sound good as well, but exhaust sound is highly subjective.

Last edited:
Welcome, nice bike. If you liked the sound of the Yosh, why not go that route again. I think two brothers sound good as well, but exhaust sound is highly subjective.
Welcome home again....I concur with the Big Man...I love my Yosh R77 system.

Welcome, nice bike. If you liked the sound of the Yosh, why not go that route again. I think two brothers sound good as well, but exhaust sound is highly subjective.

I definitely have been looking at the R77 CF. Actually I’m really in a toss up between the two.

I've just replaced my old Ixil slip ons with the Yosh R77 CF version. No louder, but def a deeper note. And much more "angry" over 10k

I just wanted to chime in here since I just picked up my brand new 2019 Busa a few weeks ago.
I ended ordering a slip on from here: Escapamento Suzuki Hayabusa Gsx 1300 Taylormade Mexx Cod.120

After hearing this:

They shipped the package out today, I should get it in 7-12 days. It cost me $450 USD for the slip ons, which includes shipping and customs fees.

The video is with the baffles in...

Last edited:
New here, first post. Just picked up a new 2019 Busa. My previous Busa was a 2006 that I had the yoshi RS3 CF exhaust on her, loved the look and the sound.

I like deep tones VS being heard from a mile away when I want to get on it. Looking at the Two Brothers CF black series. Any other suggestions?
View attachment 1616147
Everyone that I ride with that has two brothers are obnoxiously loud and can be heard from a long distance. Most of those are 600s so ive never heard one on a busa. But if your just looking at doing slip ons it'll probably be livable with the cats in place.

I think I am getting to boring lately :D I have been liking stock exhaust systems on my bikes so I wont be changing the huge stock cannons on my ZX14 :thumbsup:
Those are like having hot water tanks strapped to each side...all the exhausts are getting bigger and bigger I guess in order to meet Euro spec emissions...

I read today experts are depicting this pandemic to be the catalyst to breaking up the European Union...if that's the case, maybe there won't be a need for Euro spec emissions...:lol:

Back