Rode The Cherohala Skyway Today...

Flicka

Professional Booga Flicka
Registered
So I hit the Skyway this afternoon. I caught a few drops of rain and rode through some clouds, but it eventually cleared up. I wanted to go on into Robbinsville, but ran out of time. Oh, I saw another Busa. Any idea if he's a member here?

DSCN0848edit.jpg

DSCN0828edit.jpg

DSCN0829edit.jpg

DSCN0834edit.jpg

DSCN0835edit.jpg

DSCN0833edit.jpg

DSCN0841edit.jpg

DSCN0849edit.jpg

DSCN0845edit.jpg

DSCN0840edit.jpg

:thumbsup: Thanks for the pics. sure looks like a good time.

That's one of my favorite roads:beerchug:

I'll bet it was cool at the top today.

The next time you go you ought to follow Hwy 39 from Inglewood to Tellico Plains.

Have I told you that some of us are going to Birmingham on June 13 to watch some .org guys tear up Barbers?

That's one of my favorite roads:beerchug:

I'll bet it was cool at the top today.

The next time you go you ought to follow Hwy 39 from Inglewood to Tellico Plains.

Have I told you that some of us are going to Birmingham on June 13 to watch some .org guys tear up Barbers?

It was a little cool, but I was fine without the liner in my mesh jacket. I did take Hwy 39 today and it's a really nice road. I'd been on it before, but didn't know the Hwy number. I'd very much like to go down to birmingham, but I'll have to check my work schedule. I'll let you know something. :beerchug:

By the way why aren't you at Nightfall, it's OK to go even when I can't :laugh:

Oh, I got home a little later than expected, but we may still take the bike downtown in a few minutes. I'll catch you next time though.

Love that STOCK Look of the BUSA. Sometimes I think the Lines of the Bike Get Lost in the MODS We Do.............

I think the Cherohala Skyway is one of the best roads on the Eastern side of the country. I bet we ran that near 75 mph for a big stretch..I felt like ZEN or something that day. Could do no wrong..the Busa glided through the turns , so very good that day:laugh: Wardie

Back