Rode 400 miles yesterday

Mouth

Registered
My buddy and I started out on a nice ride that usually lasts about 3 hours yesterday. About 30 minutes in we decide we wanted to detour. We ended up riding for 9 hours and 400 miles. It's always fun when you just decide to do things like that on a whim. We ended up riding in a huge circle in the mountains. For those of you that are interested...we started in Colorado Springs and headed south on HW115, then hit HW50 to Salida. From there we jumped on 285 to Buena Vista, then switched to HW9 in Fairplay towards Breckenridge. That was the fun part. From there we went back to the Springs via I70, 470, and finally I25. Now it's time for my 1,000 mile maintenance. We only took a couple pics during one stop. Next time I will have more.

We started the day out seeing a Lambo. That always make for a good day. Oh and I just love when someone only takes one pic of you and it happens to be at the worst time...

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

I was smiling. He just happened to take one pic and said it was a good one. Sneaky camera man. Did anyone notice the front fender? I took the stock one off on day 1. The 1K fenders look so much better.

Glad you got to enjoy the day. Cant really see the fender but have seen pics of one before. I like the look of it. Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Glad you got to enjoy the day. Cant really see the fender but have seen pics of one before. I like the look of it. Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Yeah I know. I opted for a black one. I didn't want to have to paint match a white one. I like how low profile it looks as opposed to the gigantic stock one.

I think you can use almost any of them. There is a thread on it you can search for. I have a 05 model. You can use the newer ones too. They just fit differently.

Back