rode 200 miles yesterday & saw two bike wrecks

tourbus

Registered
my pop & i decided to leave the busa's at home yesterday and took his cbr954RR and my zx-9R out for a 200 mile loop beings they dont get to see the road like are busa's do. It was a gorgous day out but unfortunutly we came across 2 seperate accidents,both were sportbikes, both were sharp-blind-right hand turns, we didnt stop beings there was enough commotion going on but we could tell both sportbike riders were going waaay to fast (long blackmarks going straight into the ditch kinda tipped us off)i know i know we "safety nazi's" preach all the time but as an avid and vetran motorcyclist i do feel i need to say slow down guys myself included, you know who you are too, if your a newbie or even a vet unfamilier with a road please slow down, you dont have to "keep up" with joe racer or try to impress your riding buddys with "look how fast i am" its just stupid,expensive,and worse harmful or fatal to us the riders and the other motorist on the road.ok im off my soap box be safe fellow busa kin!!

well put
thumb_up.gif

I couldn't have said it better. I will also add that you should also wear your gear while being careful.

You know who you are Mr. Shorts, Sandals, and Tshirt (with no helmet) busa rider

Lots of them smart riders out here also you wana race me in town down state street with no gear and I am the puss when I say ya and turn f n retards.

Here in Springfield, early this morning some fool killed himself running from the police. No license plate on the bike at 2:30 in the morning, cop red lights him and the guy runs, only made it a few blocks before he lost it, crashed, and died. He was 30 years old, bike apparently wasn't stolen and he had no warrents or anything, you'd think he would have more sense by that age. Guess not.

Back