Rock band.Quiet Riot.

silverfreak

Registered
The lead singer of quiet riot has passed on to the afterlife.may god have mercy on his soul and may he rock on forever. RIP Kevin Dubrow.
sad.gif

I googled it for you... They dont know yet
Thanx, bro...I googled it, too. What a drag.

More solid evidence that every day (every moment, every breath) is a gift. It is all we need to understand so that we enjoy everything we do.

Remember to tell those close to you how much you love them.

I googled it for you... They dont know yet
Thanx, bro...I googled it, too.  What a drag.

More solid evidence that every day (every moment, every breath) is a gift.  It is all we need to understand so that we enjoy everything we do.

Remember to tell those close to you how much you love them.
F/N right on man! I used to get mad when "come on feel the noise" was on the radio and I missed half of the song!!! LOL
And BTW, I dont believe they even wrote the song, but I just loved it! I remember Franki Banalli had thos big drums on the side of him up in the air....

RIP.

They were good in concert as well. Seen them at a Texas Jam many moons ago.

Cum On Feel the Noise, Bang Your Head , Slick Black Cadillac.....man, those were the days !
beerchug.gif

R.I.P.

R I P Debrow!  

Favorite song line has to be: He's got a mouth like an alligator!

Haven't heard one of their songs in years but Lamb can remember almost all of "Cum on feel the noise".  Flashback to my high school,  college lead singer garage band days!  WOOOOO!  Getting high just thinking 'bout those days!
super.gif
kickass.gif

Just remebered
idea3.gif
Lamb saw Quiet Riot with Lita Ford and Twisted Sister in ................'84 or '85! My second ever concert!

Back