Help with a song title or artist

pack mule

formerly known as rtgt
Registered
I've been trying to think of this group and song name for awhile now. The video was on mtv approx. 5 years ago. The group is British and I think they appeared on the vma that year. In the video, they are on a spaceship and a giant squid is attacking the ship, all very cheesy shots. The lead singer has long red hair and is wearing a white jumpsuit. As the video is going off he winks at the camera with a thumbs up. Kind of 70's rock music. If anyone can help me with my failing memory please do.

is this it?
If so this is "The Darkeness" and the song is I believe in a thing called love

Last edited by a moderator:
they are on a spaceship and a giant squid is attacking the ship, all very cheesy shots. The lead singer has long red hair and is wearing a white jumpsuit. As the video is going off he winks at the camera with a thumbs up.

Are you sure you werent eating a special mushroom at the time you saw this

Motorcycle forum - obscure music question - first response correct in less than 10 minutes - Priceless. This forum wouldn't be the first place that popped to mind to find the answer to a music question. But there are some pretty well rounded folks here. BTW, Anybody know how many licks it takes to get to the soft candy center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

Motorcycle forum - obscure music question - first response correct in less than 10 minutes - Priceless. This forum wouldn't be the first place that popped to mind to find the answer to a music question. But there are some pretty well rounded folks here. BTW, Anybody know how many licks it takes to get to the soft candy center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?
Yes. ONE and Only One.:whistle:

If I what an answer, this is the first place I come to. Everyone knows that busa owners are the know it alls:whistle:. Really, there are so many different walks of life here, almost the perfect place to ask a question. And thanks to everyone for helping out:thumbsup:

I have to be honest. All I did was google "Spaceship attcked by squid" + Music video.

:laugh::whistle:

I googled british rock groups, list of british rock groups, never thought to google spaceship attacked by squid. I was telling my son about the song the other day and I wanted to show him the video. Completely different kind of song and music from what he listens to.

Back