Road Trip!!

Tango1300

Registered
Well since I couldn't ride for 48 days and had nothing to show on the mileage challenge for March... I'm laying down the smackdown of roadtrips this week.

Houston to Atlanta and back in four days... and I've already racked up close to 700 miles this month!

I will take some pics and post them upon my return... I'm heading to a funeral for a friend who was hit head-on while driving her Evo8, a Full-size Ford crossed the centerline while dialing a cellphone and not looking up.

Houston to ATL and back in four days... Should be a fun ride!

(rubber2burn @ Apr. 10 2007,02:05) have a safe trip man.  Hope to see you at the Meet N Greet here in Austin on June 2
What Meet-n-Greet in Austin?
rock.gif
And why wasn't I invited? Oh now I'm pissed...
firedevil.gif
pissed.gif

have fun this month i'am doing good. saturday was 392 miles. next day was 100. god i love this bike clicked over 24k saturday and still hit 136mph gps i let off 3/4 mile thought i saw CHP. This bad bad i;am trying to get into CHP
firedevil.gif
. any busa"s in 08 i got your a$$
super.gif

Well its 6:30 am and its raining ninjas & CBRs. I'm stopped at Waffle House to charge up with some hot coffee... last 100 miles were just soaked and the "great" Louisiana I-10 is coming up, so I figured better wait for some daylight so I can see the chuck-holes before crashing into them.

Wish I had time to hang with you guys while in ATL but I only have time for the funeral and then I have to head back to H-Town.

I want you guys to know that I have redefined Hayabusa Hardcore riding...

I have just completed 861 miles in ONE DAY... 720 of which were traveled in the pouring rain! Maybe its just the definition of insanity, but I miss my brother, and being here in Atlanta at this time due to the death of a friend is important to me.

Now we will see how Thursday's ride back will go!

Back