Road Atlanta

busa1300nut

Registered
OK guy,s and gal,s, here,s the deal. If you Pre-Register, you can get FREE ticket,s to your choice of event,s in honer of Suzuki,s 20th anniversy. I,m going to Road Atlanta on Sept.
3-4, and I thought it would be fun to get the board member,s that are going to hook up and do the parade lap together, and maybe sit together during the race.
So what do you all think about the idea?
For more info, go to http://gsxr20.suzukicycles.com/

I'm there, when & what route are you going down?
rock.gif

I'm registered..been for a while now. I'm not sure if I'm going to make the weekend. Still to early to tell.

already signed up. where is everyone going to stay? I thought about staying at Cheau Elan, or however you spell it. I think the bike would be safer there. what do you all think? probally need to make reservations soon.

och.. I signed up for the one at Danville (VIR) .. listed as big kahuna or something.. shoot.. wish I'd realized you guys were hitting this one instead.

busa1300nut, are you riding your bike or pulling it down? I worry about mine getting stolen. I will ride down, no enclosed trailer. Is Mick ( Creekboy) going down with you? Hope all the members can get together for this.

We will be driving bikes on trailers from Texas to Atlanta. About 10 guys so far. Pretty excited about it all too. My bro is buying his GSXR 1000 next month. I'm gettin' him an '06 around mid-month.
We do not know where to stay either. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I'll be heading to the VIR race instead of GA . We've been to Road Atlanta a few time when the Big Kahuna was held there a few years back . We always had a great time . See those of you that are going to VA in Aug .
biggrin.gif

See you there, been registered for some time now. Looking forward to it. I may have one empty spot in the trailer available atleast for parking, not sure if we are bringing momma's scooter.

<!--EDIT|bronc3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121819382 -->

Back