~~ rizoma rearsets ~~

they look good but too rich for my blood!!
SHOCKED.gif

Just got them in... my wife showed them to me while we were webcamming (I'm in Iraq). When I get back home I will install and show them off.

Thanks for the pics... exactly the ones I just got. When the wife emails me pictures I will post them up.

(Ruben @ Feb. 25 2007,23:36) Just got them in...  my wife showed them to me while we were webcamming (I'm in Iraq).  When I get back home I will install and show them off.  

Thanks for the pics...  exactly the ones I just got.  When the wife emails me pictures I will post them up.
So, which will be first? Kiss the wife or grab a wrench?

laugh.gif

Thank you for serving also.

runeight...

(MPH 200 @ Feb. 26 2007,15:46) What if you need replacement parts - are they available???
yes, just the shifter/brake peg and heel guards. Everything else through Rizoma and it takes forever.

runeight...

(runeight @ Feb. 26 2007,20:20)
(Ruben @ Feb. 25 2007,23:36) Just got them in...  my wife showed them to me while we were webcamming (I'm in Iraq).  When I get back home I will install and show them off.  

Thanks for the pics...  exactly the ones I just got.  When the wife emails me pictures I will post them up.
So, which will be first? Kiss the wife or grab a wrench?

laugh.gif

Thank you for serving also.

runeight...
I will hug and kiss her 1st but after that she'll have to wait til I install these before we do anything else....
laugh.gif

Gonna get the folding pegs for it too...

Geez, why do we do this.... spending money on a bike that needs nothing but we wanna keep buy everything we can for it.... something's gotta be wrong with me.
ices_rofl.gif

laugh.gif

Back