~~rizoma rearsets~~

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
Installed the Rizoma rearsets today. Man, these are just so bad arse. I just love them. Expensive? Sort of but hey..they just add so much to the scheme I'm looking for.

Quality..and more. Just a shame they dropped the USA market for the Busa. (as well as all others) Inside scoop said that the USA vendor teed them off.

Weather is cooling at night to around 75 degrees. A few more things on the way and I'm out of here. Can't wait!

hogger...

101_0147.JPG

still working on shift lever replacement. Wheels turn slow. If not I'll touch up and go with it. Arrived nicked.

hogger...

Those are sweet Hogger actually I had the very first set in the US on my bike like Two years ago and since have sold them But they are definately Awesome Peices!!!
wink.gif
Congrats on your purchase!!

Those are sweet Hogger actually I had the very first set in the US on my bike like Two years ago and since have sold them But they are definately Awesome Peices!!!
wink.gif
Thanks. I just love the shid out of them. Had to search but I tracked down some.

Just reaks with quality.

hogger...

wink.gif
Thanks. I just love the shid out of them. Had to search but I tracked down some.

Just reaks with quality.

hogger...
They Have awesome grip and I don't know if you wear race boots but regular boots they will wear a hole in the sole in no time Trust Me you will see!!!!......Hey that ryhmed!!! Hole in the sole!!!
egitarre77.gif

wink.gif

Just reaks with quality.

hogger...
They Have awesome grip and I don't know if you wear race boots but regular boots they will wear a hole in the sole in no time Trust Me you will see!!!!......Hey that ryhmed!!! Hole in the sole!!!
egitarre77.gif
well there is a whole in my wallet if it makes you feel any better!
laugh.gif

wink.gif

Just reaks with quality.

hogger...
egitarre77.gif
well there is a whole in my wallet if it makes you feel any better!  
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
....Yeah but I know where your at and that whole is definately worth the smile on your face!!!
beerchug.gif

Hey...now I can laser out you a nice pair of heel guards!!

DSC00221.jpg

<!--EDIT|brendanp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156358976 -->

Back