RIP John Noveske

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
One of the premier black rifle custom builders in the US...

News Release from: Oregon State Police
FATAL TRAFFIC CRASH - HIGHWAY 260
WEST OF GRANTS PASS
Posted: January 5th, 2013 9:23 AM

Oregon State
Police (OSP) is continuing the investigation into Friday night's single vehicle
fatal traffic crash along Highway 260 (Lower River Road) west of Grants Pass
that resulted in the death of a Grants Pass man.

According to Sergeant
Tyler Lee, on January 4, 2013 at approximately 9:13 p.m., a 1984 Toyota Land
Cruiser driven by JOHN NOVESKE, age 36, from Grants Pass, was westbound on
Highway 260 near El Camino Way. As the vehicle negotiated a right curve, it
traveled across the oncoming lane onto the dirt highway shoulder until it struck
two large boulders. The vehicle rolled and NOVESKE was ejected.

NOVESKE,
who is the owner of a local rifle manufacturing company, was not using safety
restraints and was pronounced deceased at the scene.

OSP troopers from
the Grants Pass and Central Point offices are continuing the investigation.
Trooper Ryan Neuenschwander is the lead investigator.

OSP was assisted
at the scene by Rural Metro Fire Department, ODOT and AMR ambulance. No
photographs for release.

Hmmm????
Owner of a multimillion dollar company and driving a twenty year old vehicle?

Owner of a company that makes hated black rifles and dies in a single no witnesses car accident at this time?
Conspiracy theorists are gonna go crazy...

Either way RIP

I really can't imagine why anyone would go without a seat belt. ...Really hate to hear this.

Prayers for all who knew him. RIP :down:

John-Noveske-958x638.jpg

I always hate to hear this. It's unbelievable how many die every year. Been wearing mine for 36 years.

Just started wearing mine a few years ago after getting assigned to do a risk assessment for our employees safety, you'd be shocked at what gets people killed, guns are way way down on the list. A few things that stand out from this study for me are cell phone use and driving, no seat belts whole driving. I never wore them because I dont think its the governments right to tell me what to do in my car, after researching and seeing the disparity in death and carnage between usage and non usage I started wearing them. The belts will save you but the cell phone will cause the accident in the first place, just don't use the cell its way worse than drunk driving.

RIP to Noveske, you were well liked by a lot of Americans and disliked by all the right people.

My order may well be in jeopardy....

Sounds like you should be alright.

"Noveske Rifleworks would ask you to remember the passing of our founder, John Noveske, who died Friday, January 4th 2013 in an automobile accident.

John planned for all eventualities, and wanted to ensure any changes would be as seamless as possible for our customers, dealers, suppliers, employees and friends. While this will be a trying time, we do not expect a change in the day to day operations of Noveske Rifleworks. We would like to thank you for your support as we deal with our loss, and would ask that instead of flowers, you consider a donation to a cause we will announce at later date.

John was more than just the founder of Noveske Rifleworks, he was a loving husband and father, and caring friend."

Hmmm????
Owner of a multimillion dollar company and driving a twenty year old vehicle?

Owner of a company that makes hated black rifles and dies in a single no witnesses car accident at this time?
Conspiracy theorists are gonna go crazy...

Either way RIP

not 20, 30 years old vehicle. most of them heavily modified bad azz ofroaders these days. One of the best SUV ever made.

Back