Riding Season is OPEN!!!

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
We got out again today and it was warm! 74 DEGREES! I was actually swettin in the leathers. We hit our fave local hwy 162 up to about the 4K level and still alot of snow piled up. The pass isnt open yet and usually they push and sweep it a couple weeks before Memorial day. I got some video too but havent converted it yet. Gotta love the Spring! :cheerleader:

3-17-10 032b.JPG

3-17-10 037b.JPG

GOPR0022b.JPG

GOPR0146b.JPG

GOPR0150b.JPG

Last edited:
some good shots kento...

questions:

whats with that green line? never seen that on a road before..

are the road shots with the go pro? does it have a wide fish eye or something, i noticed the fore ground is blurred pretty good....

some good shots kento...

questions:

whats with that green line? never seen that on a road before..

are the road shots with the go pro? does it have a wide fish eye or something, i noticed the fore ground is blurred pretty good....

Yes Shots taken with the Go Pro HD on wide.

The Green line is through the city of Oroville, you can follow that thru scenic areas and up to the Dam.

You Gonna Ride with us NOR-CAL People this Weekend MR. Kento :whistle:

Not this wknd but I promise to make it down there this year for more than one ride.

Oh and just to clarify ... you are in the "Southern Part" of Nor-Cal :laugh:

Great pictures! Do you have any pictures of your mount? I can barely make it out in a couple of the pictures. :beerchug:

The first shot reminds me of the ride me and Scar had a few weeks ago when we headed up to the Grand Canyon. Good pics and thanks for sharing them with us.

Not this wknd but I promise to make it down there this year for more than one ride.

Oh and just to clarify ... you are in the "Southern Part" of Nor-Cal :laugh:

I am up the STICK'S of Eldorado Hills. I live in the Twisties !!!!!!!!!!!

Back