Is it spring yet?

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
It's not even snowed yet, not even been that cold, yet i'm sick of the cold season once again.

I think back to the Va summer ride and how freakin hot it was that day with my leather jacket on.

Is it spring yet?

I know, this is all just a bad dream, i'll wake up and it'll be mid-May. I'm pinching myself, dammit Paul, Wake up!

Damn cold weather.

is it as bad as this...

Dearborn Heights, MI Forecast
Today
Sct Flurries
hi 32°F - lo 21°F

Tomorrow
Sct Flurries
hi 36°F - lo 28°F

it was so cold today i wanted to wear my helmet in my car and as i walked to class.

and still November... could be worse.

<!--EDIT|kkattan
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132282169 -->

What are you talking about Paul? It is still spring heck I'm even going racing this weekend in NC with all of this nice weather.
smile.gif

Well I am totally sympathizing with you on this one bro. Last night the temp dropped down to 15 degrees here and yesterday it snowed. I am so sick and tired of looking at my bike sitting in the garage already that it's ridiculous. And the worst part is that we have a STEADY 3 months of this crap left to go!

We already have had a couple inches of snow, but it is supposed to be in the 60's on Sunday! There isn't any sand on the road up towards Devil's Tower so I think I will go site-seeing this weekend (I will try to remember to take some pics if I actually stop & get of the bike!!).
biggrin.gif

Yeah, I recall that hot summer day...you falling asleep at the table during lunch...the heat was intense...
tounge.gif

It's friggin' cold here now...I am wussing out and not riding 'til it's warm again...I don't mind saying it - I'm a wimp!
laugh.gif

Yeah, I recall that hot summer day...you falling asleep at the table during lunch...the heat was intense...
tounge.gif

It's friggin' cold here now...I am wussing out and not riding 'til it's warm again...I don't mind saying it - I'm a wimp!  
laugh.gif
Any chick that pilots a busa is FAR from being a wimp!!
smile.gif

Looks like mid 50s here in northern Nevada today, I'm out of here when it warms up after lunch!! Yahoooo!

<!--EDIT|CCbusa05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132330458 -->

tounge.gif

laugh.gif
Any chick that pilots a busa is FAR from being a wimp!!
smile.gif

Looks like mid 50s here in northern Nevada today, I'm out of here when it warms up after lunch!! Yahoooo!
Oh, I'm chicken...
laugh.gif

Now, I'd ride in the 50's...much below that and the beast stays parked...
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Well... you could always move to Sacramento. I'm looking out the window right now, it's beautiful out there --- clear sky, warm sunshine and 73 deg. F. temp AGAIN. Tomorrow TOO!
biggrin.gif

If i had a way to do it, i'd move to Cali in a heartbeat. I'm a warm weather person by nature.

tounge.gif

laugh.gif
Come to think of it, I remember that day as well. I just can't seem to remember who was overheating the most... Paul or Caesar?

hotbike.jpg

We have a little snow on the ground here now and it just keeps getting colder. The only good side to this is time to chrome a few things without losing riding time.

Back