Is it spring yet?

35 to 40 degrees here in Boston, rode today to work (yiiiiikes!) It was freaking freezing out there. Temp will come down tonight it is already below freezing. 50something tomorrow. Will probably ride tomorrow I need to get 600 miles on this thing soon for its first service.
as long as it is 40ish and dry I will be out there.
My coworkers ask if I am "thick".

biggrin.gif

32 degrees here right now in Cranston Rhode Island.

42 for a high today with the low expected to drop to 25 by tomorrow morning.

jdevarie I will be in Brockton next week at Brockton Cycle to pick up a Bikers Comfort In Action St-Wind Plus wind stopper.

The weather is not looking to good. The snow may be getting here early this year. The end of next week may bring enough snow to break out the sand and salt and put an end to my riding season.

Lots of snow sand and salt last year.

I hate cold weather. I guess it's a good time to give the bike a tune-up and a paint job.

32 degrees here right now in Cranston Rhode Island.

42 for a high today with the low expected to drop to 25 by tomorrow morning.

jdevarie I will be in Brockton next week at Brockton Cycle to pick up a Bikers Comfort In Action St-Wind Plus wind stopper.

The weather is not looking to good. The snow may be getting here early this year. The end of next week may bring enough snow to break out the sand and salt and put an end to my riding season.

Lots of snow sand and salt last year.
I hear you man. Once those plows are out things get dicey. After they are out, I ride sporadically and even then I only ride in back roads where I can take it easy :0

Good luck with your wind stopper!

jim

Back