riders in pa

I just saw this lonely post in the Geographic riding areas forum. How rude of the whole board to ignore you! Anyway, welcome. I don't know about the PA area, but there are lots of us here in MD/DC/VA area who love to ride. Wherabouts are you in eastern PA?

By the way, there is a spring ride for the VA area riders on May 7th if you're free and it's not too far away for you. Look for the thread in this forum.

--Warren

Sorry I didn't reply too quick. I live just north of Philly, but am ALWAYS willing to meet up to ride. If anyone's interested.......PM me!

im on long island headin to pa memorial day weekend . any of you pa people know where a 1/4 mile track is , i will be in goldsboro , i dont know my way around up there too well , i have been to montage mountain and jack frost skiing they are about twenty minutes from goldsboro. i will have family with me so was thinkin about trailering the busa if there was a track near by ?
biggrin.gif

there has to be more from Eastern PA... I see busas at least twice a week... Where u all at?

My name is Dave. I live south of Pittsburgh. I have a silver 02 and can be found in and around town most nights or headed south into WV most sundays.

Welcome to the board!! I'll have to map quest you. Have been meaning to ride out that way.

Back