PA riders?????

I'm in Philly, and will probably ride this weekend. But I'm not a high-speed addict ... just cruisin' from one stop to the next.

Probably head to FbF in Willow Grove sometime tomorrow, and then maybe to New Hope for lunch or something. Where you at?

I am pretty familiar with MD. I used to work down there for about three years, did at of traveling around the state. I could always come down to save you guys the trip too.

Actually, we could plan a trip to see Greg's (GPW's) Hyperbike Performance Center (HPC) in Frederick, MD.

I am from the Lebanon area. A great place to ride, if you like twisties, is Rt 125 off 501. You can see it on a map if you follow 81 north from Harrisburg about 40 miles (guess). Great for tech stuff. Some sharp, some sweeping, some decreasing radius, some off camber. A few towns to work through, but still a great ride.

Feel free to shoot me a pm if you want to get together to ride sometime. I will try to get it in my schedule.

Todd

Hey Jet - A can you pm or post some good routes? I need to add more to my existing ride.
E.

half hour from Philly on the Jersey side. Mrs. on her 07 GSXR6 and I are up for a ride.

Greg

2nd Busa 06 LE, looking at that burnt orange...

I ride alot and can be pm'd to ride.
E

Best ride around me is.....

Find 501 north. (Just North of Lancaster.)  Ride it to Route 125 North. Follow 125 North to Shamokin.  Great ride.  Twisties, a few long straights, a mix of off camber, decreasing radius, grade changes mid-turn, etc.  A whole lotta fun.  Just rode that yesterday.

Let me know if you need further directions.

Todd

Back