Hayabusa riders in south-central PA

hastybusa,

Sorry for the late response to your post. I don't have a Busa yet, but if everything goes as planned, I'll be picking up an '04 before Spring. Maybe we can hook up for a Spring ride. :cool: I live in Millersville, which isn't too far from your neck of the woods.

hey 85Max, we usually ride to Ephrata on the 1st Sunday of the month. Maybe we'll see you then on your new 'Busa.

Sounds good hastybusa
biggrin.gif
I'll give you a shout when/if I get my Busa. My wife was Ok with me getting a Busa, but now she is dragging her feet a bit
sad.gif
I'm sure I'll be able to convince her to let me buy one in the Spring. Not that I wouldn't buy one anyway, but I want her to feel "included" in the decision
laugh.gif

Hey 85Max, just tell her that it's a comfortable bike for two-up riding. Then she'll think you chose the bike for the both of you.
See you when the weather breaks.

Well, the weather's about to break. My '03 is apart in my garage as I write this so the header could be ceramic-coated black instead of the off-gray color they come. Hopefully, it will be ready to ride this coming weekend!

Ed

<span style='color:firebrick'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>OK those of you that need your hat for Spring time.

100 hats to go... I will buy and give the 25th order free, followed with the 55th order free and the 99 order free. you do not want to be at events with a crowd and risk not being seen by your Brother and Sister Hayabusa.org members. Let's see how fast we can get these hats on some heads. Have fun and good luck.</span></span>
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back