Rider down

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
He was cruising along at about 15 - 20 mph when a drunk guy pulled out in front of him. The accident totalled his bike and he ended up with 3 broken ribs and some road rash. Driver of the cage was arrested for DUI among other things.

The good news is, he is gonna replace his Honda Superhawk with a Busa.

Glad he's ok...

Every cloud has a silver lining..
smile.gif

just went through something similar with a bud of mine glad yours is ok to. I install breathalizers so I see a lot of the idiots that get dui had them fail a test at 1100 in the morning after I installed one or leave on foot to go to the local bar and then wonder why they cant take there car home from my shopwhen I was done,wonder why they even try to get back there dl

He was cruising along at about 15 - 20 mph when a drunk guy pulled out in front of him. The accident totalled his bike and he ended up with 3 broken ribs and some road rash.  Driver of the cage was arrested for DUI among other things.

The good news is, he is gonna replace his Honda Superhawk with a Busa.
The really really good news is his lawyers gonna sue the drunk ####### so hard he's gonna have scrub toilets clean for the rest of his useless life just to build a cardboard house out of the toilet cleaner packages!

Glad your friend is OK... That Sux.. Happy to see he'll be buying a Busa
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Fugly
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146222760 -->

Back