ride'n season officially over.

rockadaous

mod-a-holic
Donating Member
Registered
was hit last night with 3-4" snow. N.C. hasn't been hit in the last 5 years. I guess I can start my winter mods now :laugh:

DSC05116.JPG

Now you can START your winter mods? You mean now you can continue your winter mods.. :poke: :laugh: We almost had a load going to Charlotte glad it fell thru now..

Now you can START your winter mods? You mean now you can continue your winter mods.. :poke: :laugh: We almost had a load going to Charlotte glad it fell thru now..

the only mod I've done is the switchbacks. Now i can put my clutch line in. I won't be ride'n for a few days. hopefully by the end of the week.

the news said 1-2" for them. depending on where you were coming from you may have been good. probably not worth chance'n it though

Last edited:
wow, it's gonna be 70 here today, but if you say riding season's over???

pack up your asthma mads and playstation and MOVE SOUTH YOUNG MAN!:poke:

It was 30 out this morning. No moisture so ride was happening. :cheerleader: Our snow melted a couple weeks ago :moon:

My wife just flew back from NC yesterday and she was praying to see snow like that when she was there. She's upset she missed it by less than 12 hours.

it was 26 this morning.. warming to 50's... it's blue skies and sunshine... not bad if you've got some good warm gear.

I couldn't believe it until I looked out the window and saw it for myself! Seemed to be a lot of talk, so I wasn't too confident. Proved me wrong though because I wanted to ride in today also.

Back