Ride to Big Pine Key

Negative ghostrider...my day starts @ 3:45a. Gonna be a long day workin' for me. :( Work rotation is showing me no love! You guys have fun...

Well if this had not happened I could go....

19104e77.jpg

Instead I'll be nursemaid to a poor pup.

here are some you will see the busa in the gas station at departure all the way in the back by the pumps :laugh:

We filled every seat in the rear :laugh:

As you can see in the pics there was only a few clouds in the sky an it was about 65 in the morning by 10 am it was 70 -71

no name pub.jpeg

no name pub2.jpeg

no name pub3.jpeg

no name pub 4.jpeg

no name pub5.jpeg

no name pub6.jpeg

no name pub 7.jpeg

no name pub8.jpeg

no name 9.jpeg

no name pub11.jpeg

no name pub12.jpeg

no name pub 13.jpeg

no name pub 14.jpeg

Most people ordered Pizza

I had the Hoagie Cheese-steak

no name pub14.jpeg

One of the best pizza's in South Florida

and yeah one of the guys came out of key west he spent a week down there for his birthday.

no name pub14.jpeg

Mmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Looks like it was a great time. How long did it take y'all to get down there?

Dam I didn't pay to much attention to the time think it was 3 hrs I guess. We stopped at last chance an then at a cafe/starbucks @ mm 96 for coffee then made the rest of the trek down. No one there was in hurry or checking a schedule just cruising:laugh:

Nice. Think I'm gonna try to head down there not this Saturday but the next one? Maybe?
I'm craving pizza :(

Dam I didn't pay to much attention to the time think it was 3 hrs I guess. We stopped at last chance an then at a cafe/starbucks @ mm 96 for coffee then made the rest of the trek down. No one there was in hurry or checking a schedule just cruising:laugh:

Looked to be a good time! Sorry I missed it. You's guy's won't be so lucky next time! :laugh:

Back