Ride to Big Pine Key

Busa1166

Donating Member
Registered
On Sunday January 8, 2012 my cruiser buddies got a ride to the No Name Pub anyone that is somebody knows this little jewel of a pub and the food they serve. 8:00 am meetup kickstands up at 8:30 am at the Snapper Creek Service plaza on the Florida Turnpike. Any one interested post up or send a pm.

First meetup ride of the year be nice to do at least 1 ride this year with some Busa's

PIZZZZZZZZZZA!!!!!!!!
NoNamePubrun62610017.jpg

I know exactly how far that is from me...:laugh:
NoNamePubrun62610005.jpg

I think I could actually do this?
Let's see how the week goes. We talking about same spot we met last time correct?

Are we gonna ride down there, eat pizza and wait for the cruisers to show up :laugh:

Are we gonna ride down there, eat pizza and wait for the cruisers to show up:laugh:
:whistle:

They are good people but we all ride our own rides at our own pace it's all good :laugh: :beerchug:

an yeah meet up is the same spot :thumbsup:

Easier to ask forgiveness than permission :poke::laugh:

Of course it is...:whistle:

I'm married to the Scottish Loch Ness Monster... That's the European version of the said "Cuban Dragon"
She wants to go! However we are with company that weekend and it would be kinda rude to ditch them with our eight year old...

Well then tell her your just going for a ten minute ride and 'break down'.
Take the rest of the day getting your bike home :laugh:

Wait till Sunday to see how cold it is but don't let the northern orgsters know you complaining about a low of 61 and a high of 76 for Sunday with almost no chance of rain. They will probably come down here and beat an stomp you to death with hockey sticks an ice skates:poke: :rofl:

Man I would love to do a long ride too but the weather has turned ugly

Back