400 mile ride to the Keys for a pizza-pics and vids

Total miles round trip was 409.8 miles and my butt hurts...
Longest trip I have taken since I got the bike...(Did my best Sleepless_Red imitation :) )
NoNamePubrun62610005.jpg

i think then you have to take a pic of your pledged rim and dupont waxed chain. :laugh:

Total miles round trip was 409.8 miles and my butt hurts...
Longest trip I have taken since I got the bike...(Did my best Sleepless_Red imitation :) )
NoNamePubrun62610005.jpg

i think then you have to take a pic of your pledged rim and dupont waxed chain. :laugh:

Don't you know he doesn't really keep his bike clean ? Just reuses stock photos and changes the dates on them :)
He's in the keys right now and coming up tomorrow. Both our families are gonna picnic at the beach

Saiid, thanks for sharing your pizza journeys. I would be too embarassed to post graphic evidence of only 57 mph average...did u ever get out of first gear?:laugh: my buddy Chuck...who is very insane...does 57 mph in the parking lot....just messing with you...

Listen 4hips (2hip squared) that's average of a 200 mile ride which I made in 3 hours along FHP alley as well as US1 which is 35mph for almost 100 miles .
:poke: :moon:

WOw...small world.

I lived and worked on Big Pine for 3 1/2 years. Managed/cooked at the
Big Pine Coffee Shop. Lived on the road behind, about 5 houses down
(log Cabin House).

Thanks for the pics.

Don't you know he doesn't really keep his bike clean ? Just reuses stock photos and changes the dates on them :)
He's in the keys right now and coming up tomorrow. Both our families are gonna picnic at the beach

:moon:
Jealous again fiend?:laugh:

We'll make it this morning. We're all feeling much better. We got back to the hotel at 1:40am.

See you later, friend.:beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Blanca how far is that from Fort Lauderdale? I'm gonna be coming down there in October for a 3 week class. I'll be towing my travel trailer, but after seeing this I'm thinking of putting the busa in the back of the truck too.

Blanca how far is that from Fort Lauderdale? I'm gonna be coming down there in October for a 3 week class. I'll be towing my travel trailer, but after seeing this I'm thinking of putting the busa in the back of the truck too.

On a good day a little more than 2 hours on a bad one about 3 .

Back