FL Riders Run to No Name Pub for Lunch (pizza) then to Key West then home

hhhhmmmmm I am off for the next 7 days... took the vacation time to go to the bash but changed my mind an decided not to go. what day you going ??? Have you been to the snug harbor grill in ft. myers that construction in the keys has had me avoiding the area.

No particular day was gonna go tomorrow or Friday maybe ?
What construction you talkin bout Willis ?

I'm down near daytona beach....I could go Friday but I didn't bring my busa with me it wouldn't fit in my suitcase no matter how hard I tried!!! I'd still love to go though......

I drove to Key West a few months ago with my two dogs from Minnesota, It took us tree days to get there. Key west is a whole different world down there, it was fun.
Here are some pics I took of my two dogs when I was there.
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

:laugh::laugh: If I saw dog look at me with those eyes I wouldn't need a Busa to join the 200 mph club :laugh:

there is construction along the stretch but thats no big deal since Card sound rd is a must for bikers anyway... but a couple of the keys are getting a make over on the roads an it gets ugly sometimes.... Friday what time??? morning ???

Last edited:
:laugh::laugh: If I saw dog look at me with those eyes I wouldn't need a Busa to join the 200 mph club :laugh:

there is construction along the stretch but thats no big deal since Card sound rd is a must for bikers anyway... but a couple of the keys are getting a make over on the roads an it gets ugly sometimes.... Friday what time??? morning ???

LOL, ya that was from the camera flash.

if i was still livin in florida i would be the first one down there, unforunately im 3000 miles away at the moment :-( ..

I drove to Key West a few months ago with my two dogs from Minnesota, It took us tree days to get there. Key west is a whole different world down there, it was fun.
Here are some pics I took of my two dogs when I was there.

I take it the cop had no clue your dogs were using it for a perch? :whistle:

If I saw dog look at me with those eyes I wouldn't need a Busa to join the 200 mph club

there is construction along the stretch but thats no big deal since Card sound rd is a must for bikers anyway... but a couple of the keys are getting a make over on the roads an it gets ugly sometimes.... Friday what time morning

Manny I'm still as a dad trying to juggle pickup of daughter as well as son from schools and since my reason is personal satisfaction away from everyone on Blanca they aint co-operatin'
:banghead:

My mother said 'Oh sure, why where do you NEED to go?"
Er uh...."I wanna ride my bike to the keys and play for a day"
back to mom ":rofl:......???......:rofl:"

So I go to wifey
"Oh sure where do you NEED to go?"
er uh......."I wanna ride my bike to the keys and play for a day"
back to wifey... :hide: :rofl: :pullhair::cursin::corner:

so gimme a few mins to work thisun out !

Yes to those who wonder. I am self employed and shes not so its easier for me to get the kids.
Plus I get to hear first what Adam did in school today from the teachers...:laugh:

Can a guy joke or what ?

I'm old and remember Burt Reynolds movie where he was stunt man and said 'caca dancer caca dancer' to his horse and it pooped on the car
:rofl:

No, no jokes. This is a no joke zone and you are fined $100 for excessive joking in a non-joking zone. I could give you a citation for excessive joviality too, but I'm going to overlook that since you seem to be a decent sort.

:whistle:

Most popular destination in Key West..
297341418ezewHt_ph.jpg

Ok Sorry...that was the last joke.

I found a place in Miami that rents Hayabusa's!!!! I'm going to rent one anyways.....Please let me know if you guys are going to go or not. Call me (978) 760-1520

I found a place in Miami that rents Hayabusa's!!!! I'm going to rent one anyways.....Please let me know if you guys are going to go or not. Call me (978) 760-1520

Wow !
I could use some parts...:laugh:

Remember renting cars and swapping parts ?
Anybody..tires maybe ?

Yes we will call.
If you read above you know its diff to get nailed own a def time and date.

Back