heavybusa

Just another guy
Donating Member
Registered
Linksta to info

Suzuki Boulevard "Ride of a Lifetime" TV Casting Call
OFFICIAL FORM
Presenting Suzuki's RIDE OF A LIFETIME
Have two long-time motorcyclist friends? You know, the ones you’ve shared the highs and lows of the road with for as long as you can remember? Perhaps more importantly, two that could put up with you for 1000+ miles on a bike road trip?
Well get your riding gear ready, because Suzuki is looking for three close friends (and licensed motorcyclists) to take “THE RIDE OF A LIFETIME.â€￾ The chosen few will ride new, 2007 Suzuki Boulevard cruisers on a 5-day, 1000+ mile road trip through some of this country¹s most beautiful scenery, on roads that you¹ll swear were made for motorcycling. To top it off, the entire trip will be filmed for Suzuki’s new 2007 Suzuki Boulevard advertising campaign, and you & your friends could be the stars!

HA! I just got that same e-mail. I was going to post it up
beerchug.gif

Only if I can do it on the Busa.

Evidently, with the success of Harley over the last decade, the other manufacturers are focusing more on their cruiser lines. You can penetrate a lower-income market with the same image.

Smart, actually.

--Wag--

i would do it in a minute...especially if they are picking up the tab...riding in beautiful surroundings with friends while someone else pays for everything, have i died and actually made it to heaven?

You're already World Famous Heavy ! Your Busa Burnout is all over the web in Europe !
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Back