Rev limits, ecu's, top speeds

UNRESTRICTEDZUKS

Registered
Happy New Year !

Ok fellas, SERIOUS QUESTION, for Serious Racers, with Serious Experience !

I've been looking for video evidence of just how high are the faster bikes revving in top speed events that are breaking the 200 mph barrier with just a stock motor tuned or head n cam wrk only !!!!!!!!

I"ve only come across one video where the poster detailed the mods and you can clearly see the tach and speed info so I am looking for positive evidence of what you guys are doing as far as rev limits and mods.

please felllas if you havent put in the wrk in this arena ---please let the people who have respond ---THANKXXXXX

Happy New Year !

I've been looking for video evidence of just how high are the faster bikes revving in top speed events that are breaking the 200 mph barrier with just a stock motor tuned or head n cam wrk only !!!!!!!!

I"ve only come across one video where the poster detailed the mods and you can clearly see the tach and speed info so I am looking for positive evidence of what you guys are doing as far as rev limits and mods.

please felllas if you havent put in the wrk in this arena ---please let the people who have respond ---THANKXXXXX

You need to PM Got Busa.

NOT A BAD QUESTION ............

I would simply like some facts from top speed stock motor guys and some facts from head n cam motor guys !

reason is :
The application im using is headn cams/flashed, but my brothers is stock n just flashed n about to be tuned by 4th generation. So there is the question of top end set-up working with the flash/ecu effectively !

Like I said the more Info the better !

Thanks

Happy New Year !

I have Crossed the traps at Maxton on the rev limiter at 201 with stock gearing and a 55 series rear tire. That was with a stock motor. I change the rear sprocket and went another 2mph. I believe "Outlawbusa" has posted video of us making these runs. I have also held the engine at 11100rpms for 2.5 miles at Bonneville with a 40 shot of n2o on the same engine with a port job doing 218mph.
Just to let you know if you are watching a video of the tach it may be reading higher that what it really is. My tach reads about 3-400rpms faster. The ecu rev limiter on my 08 is 11300 but my tach will be reading 11600-11700. But Maybe this is just my bike. Hope this helps some.

Back