Retirement Need A job!

Smoke_Dog

Registered
Well Monday I started my terminal leave from the USAF! My retirement date is 1 Nov 2007! So, if you know of any jobs other than Wal-Mart, hook a brother up!

Good Luck sir, and thanks for your service
bowdown.gif

Smoke, congrats! I'm here in Fayetteville looking to retire 01 Feb 08 with my terminal starting in Dec 07! Take notes at the VA briefing!!!!!

I retire in 7 years...and if end up a greeter at Wal-Mart, that's great! I'd rather stay home, take care of the kids and make the wife work instead.

Congats bro...hope the USAF treated you well, I'll make MSgt next year and am happy retiring with that. Take care...
bowdown.gif

My terminal leave starts about June 11 of next year with the retirement date of 31 Aug. Thanks for your service dog.

Don

Whats your background..??? If you have a background in anything aviation, try www.jsfirm.com

If you don't mind working in Iraq fixing helicopters for the US Army shoot me a PM. Great Pay... I mean really good.

(Smoke_Dog @ Jul. 19 2007,11:45) Well Monday I started my terminal leave from the USAF! My retirement date is 1 Nov 2007! So, if you know of any jobs other than Wal-Mart, hook a brother up!
I officially retire on 31 July 2007 (MSgt USAF). I have been in Crete, Greece on the beach since June...chillin.

Congrats buddy!
bowdown.gif

(Punisher @ Jul. 20 2007,18:11) Hey Man, You coming back to Hickory?
Yeap! Found a place in Lincolnton off of Star Town road! But the wife, being from South Dakota and all, doesn't know what it means to live in the Country!!!!!!!!! Big issue at this point!

(Pop @ Jul. 21 2007,00:04)
(Smoke_Dog @ Jul. 19 2007,11:45) Well Monday I started my terminal leave from the USAF! My retirement date is 1 Nov 2007! So, if you know of any jobs other than Wal-Mart, hook a brother up!
I officially retire on 31 July 2007 (MSgt USAF). I have been in Crete, Greece on the beach since June...chillin.

Congrats buddy!
bowdown.gif
I was station there 1994 to 1996!

(Ruben @ Jul. 21 2007,00:02) Whats your background..??? If you have a background in anything aviation, try www.jsfirm.com

If you don't mind working in Iraq fixing helicopters for the US Army shoot me a PM. Great Pay... I mean really good.
I have a back ground in security(all weapons), aviation resource management (training programs/tracking, Oracle computer programs and scheduling)

start practicing....

"Welcome to walmart....ya wanna fugg'in cart or not?"

Back