Replacing Stolen Busa

black

P1000973.jpg

Pick the bike that makes you all giddy inside.

+1 The bike that says come here and take me for a ride....that everytime you walk up on it you want to ride..black for me always looks shiny, even in the shade....:laugh:

You're right, it's gray. Odd thing is I only bought my '08 in that color because it was the closest to black I could get. Now, when I compare it to the '11 black I prefer the gray. Funny old world really.

sorry,but that is not black.

you both have 08's that may have been primarily grey, and you can call your own bikes whatever you want. But my 09 is black, it has some grey stripes and some gold on the forks. The following (below) is from Suzuki's own website! notice primary color is listed first. I also talked to the dealer today who looked it up, and says it is black. And the owner (me) says it's black. It is black. :)

2009 Color White/Silver, Black/Grey, Grey/Silver

To the individual looking to buy. you can't go wrong either way. They all have a good solid appearance. None have silly candycane color schemes that get boring after a short period of time, that some other brands have. can't lose either way....

Go with the black. I have the black and orange 08 and ruled out the other two colors that year cause my last bike was dark blue and I wanted a change and the other color black and gray was mostly gray and I didn't like that. Love my orange and black but who knows.... if they had made a true black in 08 like they did this year things might have been different.

I'd say white but if you are lucky they will make a red one , its the fastest color!:whistle:

I have the 09 BLACK & grey myself. Only the lower side fairings are charcoal grey. The rest is black. Love it! If you got plenty of money, go with a 2011. But keep in mind, there are alot of brand new 09's still floating around and you obviously can get a better price on an 09.

Ok so I'm going pick up my new '11 Busa Saturday morning and I STILL can't decide which color. Man this is frustrating. I think it will be a game time decision on the showroom floor.:banghead:

Well, ive had mine a month now, still love the white and happy i chose it.

Ive been on quite a few group rides and have already seen 4 other 2011s, but all were black, havent seen a single other white one in SD yet! :thumbsup:

I looked all over for the 09 white and blue, there were only 3 left well now 2. LOL

I own a white car, I have a white american bulldog and live in a white house, now I have a white busa LOL! see a pattern here?

i like the white as well. i like how the 11 doesnt have a silly stripe on the tank. i hate that cuz if i want to change graphics on my 08 orange/black i have to paint the tank. suzuki was not thinking on this one.

Back