REMOVING the '08 Right REMOVING the '08 Right Side

The Hayabusa

Registered
Hello ! Help i cant REMOVING the '08 Right Side Cowling .
I try to read the ******* manual , but THE **** Right Side Cowling
still stroger than me.

I now, i need to puch it to front , but no resultat....
I hav even look at the powerpoint ......

Take your time with it. If it's really fighting you, maybe you missed removing a fastener. If you are at the stage where you need to pull the fairing forward, the tabs in the fairing can be a tight fit into the upper cowl.

If you can't get it, take a photo and post it so we can see where you are having trouble.

You can also remove the oil filter by taking out the belly-pan, removing the lower fairing fasteners, and spreading the lower fairing halves. This method is MUCH faster, and far easier.

I know what you mean. I took mine off last weekend to fit a Yoshi R77 system. I broke one of the plastic lugs on the black cover that fits between the tank and top of the fairing. I pulled it out towards me not up. About to refit it after having the lug plastic welded back on. I found that once the bottom parts were separated it started to come apart fairly easily. Good luck!

I have a 2006 before but it was more screws to take it off.

**** i tell my friend that Suzuki have use the head this time to do
de service more esy ... BUT i have wrong about it,,,
But i Love my Busa  
-NOW I HAV FIXIT ! Yes !!  
bowdown.gif
 I Call my girfriends pyssidoctor fore help ;-)

that`s more thinks i need to take off from inside at the oilcooler to.
Sam small plastic things.
The Powerpoint dosn`t show that !  
guns.gif

I take some foto and put it at my hompage later.
To day is 28 degree celsius and i what to raid my bike.

Sorry my english is`t so good  ,,,,,

I even put R77  at my bike ,,,, Thast real nice.

I live in Sweden

Your english is better than my Swedish
laugh.gif
Did you get your bike re-mapped after fitting the R77? I havent had mine done yet but am thinking I will. Opinion on this site seems divided.

Cheers from New Zealand

Hello ! Help i cant REMOVING the '08 Right Side Cowling .
I try to read the ******* manual , but THE **** Right Side Cowling
still stroger than me.

I now, i need to puch it to front , but no resultat....
I hav even look at the powerpoint ......
Did you get it to come off? They are very difficult to remove the first time.. Just take your time and go over everything one more time just to make sure you didn't miss anything.

Yea, compared to my '06, this one is a real bear. It will get better the more times you take it off. Just be slow, patient--YEA---easier said than done. My son has a ZX-14--that thing is so easy to work on! Makes me almost cry just thinking about have to change the oil in the 'busa
please.gif

Back