Refreshing to see

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I learned a long time ago that anyone can be negative and say something bad about someone but who can be positive. I try to live my life focusing on the good, I dont have enough time in the day to do all the great things I have planned so why waste time on the negative stuff. I probably can't change it anyway....

Here on the site I have seen cycles (as in revolutions) where members get irritable, often time just pissy and mean but lately we have seen some great post from members...

Do me a favor and make sure that we spread the good with the bad... we have new folks coming on every day and I don't want to leave a bitter taste with them when the only thing they read is the bitching....

The comments from members to members about how they have helped them out and the public recognition is what built this place and we all need to make an extra effort to tell someone when things are good..... Its good to see the site being used the way that it was intended and its even better to be a part of the group....

Keep it up folks!

cap

Great thought, Cap
beerchug.gif

Ahhh jeez CAp...I'm trying to find the time to do more good...I don't have the time to post about it too
argue.gif

I'm always amazed at the generosity on this site...so many great members in one place
beerchug.gif

Wow all the people that have posted so far have helped me in one way or another.. Thanks to all..
bowdown.gif

Way to go Cap. Looking forward to seeing you next month. I am buying a new digi cam to take some pics. Not investing the amount you did tho.

Don

Great post Cap! YOU set the tone of kindness and generousity for this site.
beerchug.gif

Yes, the members *are the site*, but your vigilant leadership keeps it the special place it is for all of us.
bowdown.gif

(HRJR @ Apr. 18 2007,14:36) Great post Cap!  YOU set the tone of kindness and generousity for this site.  
beerchug.gif

Yes, the members *are the site*, but your vigilant leadership keeps it the special place it is for all of us.  
bowdown.gif
+1 to that, and BIG PROPS to all his merry henchmen (and women) who also spend countless hours here helping out in return for NADA!

I think I'll have to start TWO threads to thank all the folks who have a hand in gettin my bike back together- only 3 weeks and I'll be riding again!
super.gif

(BigDiesel @ Apr. 18 2007,16:12)
(HRJR @ Apr. 18 2007,14:36) Great post Cap!  YOU set the tone of kindness and generousity for this site.  
beerchug.gif

bowdown.gif
+1 to that, and BIG PROPS to all his merry henchmen (and women) who also spend countless hours here helping out in return for NADA!

I think I'll have to start TWO threads to thank all the folks who have a hand in gettin my bike back together- only 3 weeks and I'll be riding again!  
super.gif
Scott, 2 things:
1: Did you get the package and did you like your new name?
2: You need to change your sig line now...

and a BIG thanks to the org! I've got SO many people to thank here... I will post them up when I unveil the improved busa...

(BigDiesel @ Apr. 18 2007,16:25) 1: yess you big doofus-go read the thread ya lazy mofo
2: yes again-and you suk bigtime Trogdor
poke.gif

changin sig now...
all_coholic.gif
I didn't see the thread... maybe I'm blind...

And, "Whatever do you mean, LittleDiesel?"
jump9.gif

(HRJR @ Apr. 18 2007,12:36) Great post Cap!  YOU set the tone of kindness and generousity for this site.  
beerchug.gif

bowdown.gif
+1 on that infact make +2,3,4,5,6.....

lets not for get the sponsers as well these guys help keep the .org going.  As well as help us spend our money on the most awesome bike on the PLANET!!!!.

RoadLoK_3.JPG

Back