Reflectors

I wake up in the morning to try and figure out when/where my next race will come.
People on the streets would jump on a stock bike before they jump on a modded bike. I'll keep the stock appearance as long as it keeps people jumping on me.
My front are removed because they were hitting the inside of the fairing, for some reason. That and the strap bolts to where the blinker was mounted.
I left the rears on.
SLEEPERS should look as close to stock as possible.

I pawned them off to harley guys as shiney beer coasters for gas money
cool.gif

I just don't like the way they look, all shiney on a dirtyazz bike.

I wake up in the morning to try and figure out when/where my next race will come.
People on the streets would jump on a stock bike before they jump on a modded bike. I'll keep the stock appearance as long as it keeps people jumping on me.
My front are removed because they were hitting the inside of the fairing, for some reason. That and the strap bolts to where the blinker was mounted.
I left the rears on.
lol1.gif
kickass.gif

I left the rears on.
I meant to say reflectors where I said blinkers.
It was whatever AM and I wasn't wide awake.
laugh.gif

Took the rear off for lic plate brackets! Now I only allow pics of the rear. A dirt bike Bud was found in a ditch after too many and a midnite ride! (bad idea) Flash light happened to reflect on one, the only reason he is here today. Ok half Gay lookin! Does that make my Baby Metro?

p57MKSY6P2FMGBO7N2z6GkTJ5Z2pnFE90300.jpg

Back