Reflectors

rubber2burn

Donating Member
Registered
OK on the Topic of Reflectors AGAIN. Yeah Yeah I know here we go again but what I want to know is why you did it. Why did you take the reflectors off your busa did you do it because you wanted to be cool or did not like them or so you could get to some things easier just want to pick you folks brain.

Just so people here would leave me alone!
laugh.gif

iamwithstupid.gif
I learned that you better take your stickers and reflectors off your bike. Trim your air brake and post pics immediately of all improvements or you may be hunted down and killed by org members
guns.gif

all my friends hated me for keepin them on then one day they stole em and never gave them back....my reason i was to lazy to remove them LOL

If it has reflectors on it, it should probably have training wheels as well. !!!!
laugh.gif
cool.gif

Besides, you don't want to face the wrath of this board !!!
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

if someone hits you, and they say its because they didn't see you (and thats normally what they say) i can guarantee those tiny pieces of reflector wouldn't have helped. Besides, how can you notice a bike while your reading the paper, shaving, putting on make-up, talking on your cell phone, and changing the radio station? Cagers
firedevil.gif

I did it because I really tought it was
rulez8bn.gif
... or I might have got
spank.gif

Who mention training wheels? were can I get some
laugh.gif

if someone hits you, and they say its because they didn't see you (and thats normally what they say) i can guarantee those tiny pieces of reflector wouldn't have helped. Besides, how can you notice a bike while your reading the paper, shaving, putting on make-up, talking on your cell phone, and changing the radio station? Cagers  
firedevil.gif
werd.gif

lurk.gif

Back