Reflectors & Cans

///M+Busa

Registered
Okay, I have two rookie questions. First, how do I remove the two red reflectors that are under the tail? Second, the Yoshi RS3 cans, is the price ($750 - $800), that’s quoted on most web sites, for one or for the set?

Laugh now.

(tinbender0 @ May 10 2007,18:39) screwdriver, and dont know
There is also a nut on the other end of that bolt.
eek2.gif

I went the lazy route, and just used a screwdriver while pulling down on the reflector
wow.gif

scredriver and nut on top....... 750-800 is for a pair of cans but i could have swore i paid alot less for mine...

Hey after 7 months and 12K miles I removed the front reflector brackets while changing the fron t tyre. Work smarter not harder
laugh.gif

okay, the nut that holds the reflector in was my main concern. I guess it can just live inside the tail until the day i set it free.

Yup! But i am going to powder coat the clamps and the midpipes (ceramic coated). Basicall everything that has bling will be powder coated. the theme is NO BLING! All black, well as much as i can
muscle.gif

(///M+Busa @ May 10 2007,21:50) okay, the nut that holds the reflector in was my main concern. I guess it can just live inside the tail until the day i set it free.
Yes, or run away like mine
tounge.gif

(///M+Busa @ May 10 2007,18:50) okay, the nut that holds the reflector in was my main concern.  I guess it can just live inside the tail until the day i set it free.
You're setting yourself up for a bad CHAIN of events which could DERAIL your life and the lives of those around you!

Are ya feeling uneasy now knowing that nut on the left side of the tail is patiently waiting for the opportune moment to drop out and land in a chain link which will then be carried to a sprocket causing a gruesome tragedy?
SHOCKED.gif

Can ya also tell I just finished watching Final Destination 3 a few minutes ago?
laugh.gif

Back