Reflective busa sticker

quikbusa

Donating Member
Registered
Here is the picture of the reflective sticker I put on. It really pops at night. My buddy was behind me and he loved it. I had the same thing on my cobra.

Lets them boys know what they are getting themselves into
evil.gif

Reflectivestickb__Small_.jpg

That looks awesome. Where do you get those? Any pics at night?

I actually made that.  I had some 2" black reflective tape that I ordered online and was just sitting in my garage.  I got bored and thought about my old cobra.  I really like it.  I got the logo off the internet and just traced it.  I used an exacto knife to cut it out.  The white would look sick on an 06LE.

I could make a couple more, if a few of you send me your address I'll do it for you.  I can only do black or white.

Free of charge of course.  Post some pics when you are done!

<!--EDIT|quikbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146710735 -->

Email me your address. No Charge. I dont have much tape left. I can only do one more or so.

It has been awhile. It was a motorcycle safety site. I think I did a search for black reflective tape and I found it. Ill look to see if I can find it again.

I will mail the 4 tomorrow that sent email. Out of tape guys. Enjoy. They are easy to do! Get some black tape and try it.

Thats sweet ! I may just have to do that ! I wonder if they make Red reflective tape:D

They do. They make about any color. Red would be sweet. My buddy has an 04LE, I will post pics if he hooks it up. You may be able to buy it at walmart to fix turn signal plastic and stuff.

I actually made that.  I had some 2" black reflective tape that I ordered online and was just sitting in my garage.  I got bored and thought about my old cobra.  I really like it.  I got the logo off the internet and just traced it.  I used an exacto knife to cut it out.  The white would look sick on an 06LE.

I could make a couple more, if a few of you send me your address I'll do it for you.  I can only do black or white.

Free of charge of course.  Post some pics when you are done!
I thought you may have made it. I was thinking of getting like 4 or 6" wide reflective tape and doing the same. Great Idea.

Back