Redneck Chase

This **** happens in CA also. Even with a Tire Iron............Keep the Helmet on and Beat the Everliving **** out of this guy. :moon:

WOW!! I might have been the one to get arrested after this ****!!!! He literally tried to hit this guy!! Attempted murder or manslaughter is more like it! If that was my friend an I and he had that tire iron in his hand, we woulda both woop his ass:rulez:

WOW!! I might have been the one to get arrested after this ****!!!! He literally tried to hit this guy!! Attempted murder or manslaughter is more like it! If that was my friend an I and he had that tire iron in his hand, we woulda both woop his ass:rulez:

Keep the Helmet On............by the time he took his first swing.............:whistle:

I think i've seen this in another recent string. I'm thinking Kentucky maybe?

should have taped the arrival of the police, to see what happened next.

chapter 2?

For reasons like this,.........my friend and bodyguard (Mr. Glock 19) always travels with me and my bike! :rulez:

Yup, it was in filmed in Ky. The Police are now looking for the guy in the truck, He's up for some mighty big charges. Vehicular Homicide is just one of the many charges I have seen. I've met the guy who was filming this and is keeping us updated on another forum.

This is in another thread also........WATCH WHAT YOU SAY !! Talking about doing bodily harm can get you in trouble .....read other thread.

Back