Barber Track Video

Thank god I was in the front on THIS video.....not too many of them from this weekend!

Charlie I'm copying video down to my hard drive now

Was just about perfect both days. This same weekend last year it was 100-102 and nearly unbearable.

Charlie, you think Felix has a larger than stock rear sprocket? His accelleration just makes me think he does...

Awesome. Looks like a fast track!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Awesome. Looks like a fast track!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Not really, there are no realllly LONG straights (like the rear straight at Road Atlanta - I've seen youtube video showing 192 indicated) or the front straight at Nashville (I've broken 160 on it). What's cool at Barber is all the turns and elevation changes, makes for some blind curves you MUST be on the watch for or you can bust your tail relaly easy (ask the 25 who crashed this last weekend)...

Not really, there are no realllly LONG straights (like the rear straight at Road Atlanta - I've seen youtube video showing 192 indicated) or the front straight at Nashville (I've broken 160 on it). What's cool at Barber is all the turns and elevation changes, makes for some blind curves you MUST be on the watch for or you can bust your tail relaly easy (ask the 25 who crashed this last weekend)...

Yikes...I have only been to one track. I am definately hooked . Video just seems faster to me at this track, would like to try it out that for Sure! :-)

Barber is currently the best track hands down in the South. Atlanta and NOLA are both building new, top of the line tracks but currently Barber holds the crown. If you've ever got the chance to do Barber, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT.

Great video, thanks for posting it up. Glad y'all had a great time.

Charlie, I thought of a comeback for Keith's "Eat Me" sticker.....it goes something like this....."Charlie bit me" :laugh: He can look at that every time you pass.

The "Eat Me" sticker is priceless. Keith brought me back to reality and gave me a good look when I thought I was being fast.

Great video, thanks for posting it up. Glad y'all had a great time.

Charlie, I thought of a comeback for Keith's "Eat Me" sticker.....it goes something like this....."Charlie bit me" :laugh: He can look at that every time you pass.

Don't be giving him any bright ideas, he's got plenty enough of his own :)

Back