Redline Stands

wuggzwest

Registered
Looking to buy a set of front and rear stands. Redline has pretty much sold me over pitbull from the reading iv done on them. Can anyone recommend which front and rear to get. Id like to get a universal rear so I dont always have to use the spools. Im kind of in the mix between the redline and the pitbull but im leaning towards the redline. Money is not an object, just need to be pointed in the right direction. I have a new Gen 2 busa and its going to be used mainly for that bike. Thanks

The more Iv read over the last few hours iv now turned back to pitbull. I dont like the redline front stands. Decisions, decisions...!

i've only owned Redline stands but i've liked them better than any other ones i've ever used in friends garages or at any of the MnG's :beerchug:

IMG_0778 (Large).jpg

The redline front stands use the lifting holes as opposed to holding them by the forks? Whats the pros and cons to that?

I cant tell you the Pros or Cons, Buuuuuut I have a Suzuki front stand that uses the lifting holes, I havent had any issues with it.

Yes. With the Busa, removing the bolts from the fender you you can get the tire out from under it makes the job alot easier.

Don't forget that Redline is also a sponsor of this forum. Ian is good people! Give him a call and you will be happy!!

I've used a set of $100/pair of stands for my old SV, gen1 busa and now my gen2. When I with to a 240 tire, the swingarm didn't have a place for spools so after research I ordered a Redline stand and picks it up from under the arm. MAN... I should have invested in one of these a LONG time ago, it's so freakin' effortless to get the rear in the air now, it's unreal.

When I with to a 240 tire, the swingarm didn't have a place for spools so after research I ordered a Redline stand and picks it up from under the arm. MAN... I should have invested in one of these a LONG time ago, it's so freakin' effortless to get the rear in the air now, it's unreal.

Ditto :thumbsup:

Ian is awesome to deal with!

Im with Dennis the industrial rear stand is well wort the money, as is the commercial stand!

They both, can be used, with spools or without!

You can purchase a spool stand, and then purchase a set of roller feet for and additional $12.00, witch you cant beat the price. You end up with 2 stands for a little more than one!
The pica are as follow,
1 commercial stand
2 industrial stand
3 roller feet

Com_Spool_Rear_MED.jpg

Industrial_Rear_Spool.jpg

Rollers_MED.jpg

Back