Pitbull vs. Redline Stands

hayabusa626

Registered
It seems the Pitbull stands are prefered by most on this forum. I like the feature of the rolling stands from Redline. I would like to hear the input from anyone that have used the rolling stands from Redline with the Busa before I make any purchase.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

unless you feel the need to have the lift pin for the front.... I actually like the 'checkered flag racing' stands offered by a member here (not really sure if they are still making them though)......you get both front and rear for just the price of a rear PB.

I like the ones offered here mostly because they have quad wheel setup where there is a wheel on both sides of the leg at each fulcrum point.

(hayabusa626 @ Oct. 07 2006,18:58) It seems the Pitbull stands are prefered by most on this forum.  I like the feature of the rolling stands from Redline.  I would like to hear the input from anyone that have used the rolling stands from Redline with the Busa before I make any purchase.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
I think it depends on..."your individual type of intended use/uses"..as to which is "best"....as follows...

I laughed when i saw the "ROLLING" stands from redline as for some reason?...i could see my beloved busa rolling down my graded driveway all on it's own one fateful day.
laugh.gif

Then again?...i can see where if i lived up north?...where folks actually have "a winter season"?...and possibly "limited garage space"?...where the "Rolling" stands from redline could come in handy....on level cement garage floors.

outside of that?...just about all of the name brand stands are kick azz..with the only busa rule being that..."YOU USE SPOOLS".....and cyclecat has a stand out rear stand that actually "LEVELS THE BIKE FOR YOU" and then lifts it...but imho?...the price point of that "cool idea" is in the stratosphere...upper middle class and above only need apply.

outside of that?...take yer pick and shop price...their all great...excpt the lower line LP stands.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Back