Rearset bolts?

sixpack577

Top Gun
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone know if/where you can buy the gen2 factory rearset bolts (the 3 big ones per side) in black instead of the factory natural finish?
Reason being, I have black Vortex rearsets coming...and I'm lazy. I'de much rather buy new ones than take the time to get mine powdercoated(paint is out too, as it will eventually wear off from boots rubbing them).
They also weren't listed on ProBolts long listing of Busa fasteners.
Any ideas? Thanks

Do the vortex not come with mounting bolts? I know the gorillazilla rear sets that I purchased came with their own. I had my stock ones powder coated so I'm not for sure if there is a company that makes them in black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do the vortex not come with mounting bolts? I know the gorillazilla rear sets that I purchased came with their own. I had my stock ones powder coated so I'm not for sure if there is a company that makes them in black.

I'm not sure, but I don't think so.
You want to sell/trade your stockers?

Anyone with gen2 Vortex rearsets know if they come with mounting bolts?

Just powdercoat them. You'll be fine.

813e0d85.jpg

After some digging I found that they do come with their own mounting bolts. I can easily replace them all with black ones later, as they aren't a custom bolt like the stockers.
Thanks for making me think today.:laugh:

Not a problem. I ended up switching back to the stockers because the rear sets wouldn't work with my air shifter.

I'm not 100% about Vortex but all the rest( I have Gilles,Sato's,OSF & DSC billet) use a standard size head hex head mounting bolts, and the stockers wouldn't work because they have the large head and would not recess into the rearset. They should come with mounting bolts though.

Back