A few new 636 pics

Don't hit this board that often. Did you get rid of the 10? If so why? Nice new bike btw.
I've slowed down on how I ride on the streets and found that a litre was extreme overkill for my needs. I decided to go to a 600 and pay cheaper insurance, replace tires less often (I hope), etc... I was wasting the extra costs that a litre bike has over a 600. So, I went with the 636 since the 10R sold me on Kawi quality and performance. The 636 has enough power for me in the twisties and I don't blast straights anymore. It was a good move. I've gotta do some suspension mods to get it right for my weight but it handles sweet considering it's undersprung for me. It should really rail the corners once I get the suspension sorted.
wink.gif

lookin good BT! You had that thing on the track yet? take a road trip and make it happen. could change your life
smile.gif

If i could afford having a second bike... That beauty would be it... That Titanium color is awesome, and you did a simply perfect job with those mods... Killer toy you've got there!

If i could afford having a second bike... That beauty would be it... That Titanium color is awesome, and you did a simply perfect job with those mods... Killer toy you've got there!

race.gif

Your photographs are always of a consistently high quality. You should do magazine work.

Nice bike too.
smile.gif

Here is another hot new exhaust for those studly bikes .

AG Hammer Hamaguchi Full Titanium Systems just released

Have fun with the new toy !

Sudco.jpg

nice bike BT, very nice color too. Man I give you props from moving down in power to the smaller bike to better suit your needs. Sounds like you know what you want, Kinda like a passion thing going on. And I know im tooo stubburn to make a move like that. Always great pics!

lookin good BT! You had that thing on the track yet? take a road trip and make it happen. could change your life
smile.gif
Yeah, I'd prolly sell my house to fund more track days if I ever do one. I remember how hooked I got on drag racing when I was into the Mustang thing.
wink.gif

nice bike BT, very nice color too. Man I give you props from moving down in power to the smaller bike to better suit your needs. Sounds like you know what you want, Kinda like a passion thing going on. And I know im tooo stubburn to make a move like that. Always great pics!
Yeah, I wish I had started out on a 600 and then got a busa as a second bike. That would make for a heck of a one, two punch combo for most any type of riding.
wink.gif
I debated back and forth making the move down to a 600 for quite a while. When I got to the point that the only reason I could come up with to keep the 10R was the "cool factor" and ego boost of riding a bad arse litre I knew it was time to just make the move. I miss the 10R just like I still miss Train, but I don't regret either move one bit.
wink.gif
If only I could afford all three...
drooling3.gif

wink.gif

And thanks again to everyone for the compliments on the pics and the ride.
beerchug.gif
I take pride in both.
wink.gif

Back