Rearset Adapters

C

canyon carver

Got a set of (hayabusa rearset adapters) for my busa today from ebay. Easy install, says about 1/2 hour but took me 45 min.. Now it feels like I barely weight the pegs and the Busa effortlessly falls into the turns. With the pegs back further it also seems like I'm able come out of my corners faster. I'm surprised no one did'nt think of these sooner. Check em out, cheap and easy.

Are those the ones that you keep your old rearsets and they just put it back and up alittle?

There 1-1/2" back and 1-1/4 up, very comfortable and yes they make a difference.

They use the stock rearsets without modification (so you can easily return to stock). If anything goes wrong it's a lot easier to replace the stock rearset than an aftermarket complete rearset. I know from experience. All and all there a No Brainer

Go to ebay- hayabusa- parts- Hayabusa Rearset Adapters. Sorry I'm not great with links. But that should get you there.

Here's a link: <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Hayabusa-Rearset-Adapters-New-in-Box_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35588QQitemZ4590881410QQrd
Z1QQsspagenameZWDVW" target="_blank">Busa Rearset Adapter</a>

I'm 5'11'' 195lbs., I don't feel anymore crunch than stock but I definitely feel more in control. If in time I feel like I would like them lower I think I'll get some aftermarket pegs. I've heard they add about an inch of room. That still gets me 1-1/2" back (what I really think is needed) and 1/4" up from stock. I've also read about some useing Buell pegs and gaining an inch. For now I'm happy

I put these on and WOW.......what a difference! Of course you need to add $400 to the price of those adapters though.

DSCF0095s.JPG

Back