rear stand ( pit bull)

Second PitBull,best and last stand you'll ever buy.I've been telling everyone about Pit Bull since I've owned my 89 GSXR 1100 back than,seen one at Laguna Seca and had to have it.Never buy another stand unless they "PitBull" builds a better one.

3 PitBull's in my garage and I wouldn't think of owning anyting else. A lot of service departments I know of use them too. They're a lifetime purchase for certain.

Jim

Pit Bull Stands are great! The stand arrived in in less than 1 week and the spools come in different colors with the red matching my 2000 nicely! Customer service was a pleasure and the bike can be lifted and set without help of a second person! Buy one and be done!!!

Does pit bull make one stand for both the front and back or can a rear stand be modified to fit the front too?

To lift the front you have to have the rear on a stand or you will be in for a big surprise.

You can't adapt the Pit Bull rear to front end use.

I am searching for a stand has anyone purchased one, if so what kind and where. Does anyone know any info on the pit bull stand( price, good quality, etc.) Any cheap but good stands? HELP PLEASE

I have Pit Bull Front and rear stands, under triple tree and spool respectively.

Front is tight fit but works fine.

My opinion of the Pit Bull stand is that they are absolutely bulletproof. These stands will be around for a long time. Quality at its best. Cost was about $150 bucks a piece. Co is top notch to business with as well.

Good luck

I bought a Two Brothers Universal stand a few months back for my other bike. It's very sturdy and I would recommend it highly. It costs more than most others. I think I paid about $135 for it.

This particular model lifts the bike at the end of the swingarm instead of on spools. Had I only known that I would be getting the Busa, I would have gotten the other version. Not sure how well this one will work on the GSX; haven't tried it yet.

I thought it took two people to get a motorcycle on a rear stand. Is this ture, or can you use it without any assistence?

RAW,
It's not very hard with the hump on, but with the grab bar anyone can put it on a rear stand alone. I've got the Suzuki aluminum stand. Looks cool but a little shaky. Who ever though of a light stand? Why do we care if the stand is aluminum. When I get another one it will be a Pit Bull.

Back