Rear Fender Eliminator Kits

I'm thinking the next thing to do is to get rid of the rear fender and do something with the signals. Anyone have any recommendations? Remember, it has to be simple and easy as I can be a mechanical bonehead. :duh:

I had major problems with the Competition Werkes eliminator kit so I can't recommend it. I eventually made a 'roll your own' rig with pieces from the kit and some fancy Dremel work.... :banghead:

Under tail with Light kit.

I did it with minimal problems.

Yana shiki
===================================================================

Buy Now: Undertails for Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R GSXR Undertail | Pashnit Moto

===================================================================

000_2734.jpg

000_2738.jpg

Beware of the cheap ones on ebay,they are just that, cheap. DEMMYM's,and several other brands may cost a bit more but well worth the extra $40-50 to get a good fit and quality lights. You'll love the new look though, it does wonders for the tail section:thumbsup:

Beware of the cheap ones on ebay,they are just that, cheap. DEMMYM's,and several other brands may cost a bit more but well worth the extra $40-50 to get a good fit and quality lights. You'll love the new look though, it does wonders for the tail section:thumbsup:

Which ones would you recommend?

Andy you didn't say if you had Gen I or Gen II...Brocks has something for the fender also..2hip

talk to mccoys.... tobefast.com

and ive had 2 comp werkes. both were sex but a little high...

Which ones would you recommend?

I like Hotbodies myself,they fit so well it almost falls into place. The others I've gotten have required alot of 'working' to get things to line up. Ive tried the cheap ones myself too, so far off I wondered if it was even the right undertail,those got sent back in short order:banghead:
Also the ones that Pashnit has would work great too,he loves the Busa like we do & I'm sure his are a quality product as well

Last edited:
I have both Yanishiki and Hotbodies and they both fit really well. (black one is Hotbodies)
Raydog

addl info....Hotbodies has MUCH brighter lights

P1010337.JPG

P1020651.JPG

P1030091.JPG

Last edited:
Back