Rear cowl (hump) mod

Worth is?

• Yes

Votes: 68 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 99 59.3%

• Total voters
Looks real nice!! But i dont have any decals on my bike except the S on the tank. I like the all black look

i am actually talking with them now about some work for my fenders, as well as tail. I'm not going to let the cat out of the bag yet, but it should be pretty sick.

I voted no, but then I seen what yours looked like now and I say replace it with anything... LOL... sorry man, not sure about that leather stripe thing on there now.

now that we brought this up again you got me thinking I could do that to the fairings on th sides in a deep blue so you didn't really see it on until you fired up the leds

I think it looks cool... Value is up to you!

Plus one if money isn't an issue go for it... but if it's the site that i think it is that you are thinking about buying from. They will do any design on the hump you want any size. I liked the mod but for me the cut it seemed kinda a large , but thats a matter of personal preference. I was going to ask them to make the Kanji considerably smaller.

Running out of things to do on my main Busa. Only big thing that hasn't been mod on her is the rear cowl. Looks kinda boring. Thinking bout selling my plain black one and buying this...

Only thing is is its 400 bucks! Worth it?

Not worth 400, but VERY AWESOME Looking.

It sets yours off from other bikes but it's a little pricey and not quite my taste.
To each his own, if it makes you happy then life is good.

I can't imagine running out of things to mod. Mine is still bone stock, well except for the Dunlop D211s. I still have all the warning stickers on it too :)

I can't imagine running out of things to mod. Mine is still bone stock, well except for the Dunlop D211s. I still have all the warning stickers on it too :)

Just be carefull, Once you start its an addiction.

Back